Table of Contents
A- Game play
• Game play begins by the user placing his/her bet. This entails increasing/decreasing the price, coins, and lines to be played.
Total bet = (price selected) * (num coins) * (num lines).
The "Win Up To" amount = (Free spin multiplier) * (Max payout) * (Max coin size) * (Max number of coins per line).
• As the user increases/decreases the price, the max possible payout is shown in "WIN UP TO" text field for selected price and coins. A change in price and/or coins reflects a proportional change in the max possible payout.
• To start a game the user can either click “SPIN” or “MAX”. Spin will start the game with the current bet (price, coins, bet lines), whereas “MAX” will start the game with maximum possible coins and lines.
Note: “MAX” doesn’t change the price selected.
• Min Coin Size = 1p and Max Coin Size =20p,Max No of Coins = 5 and Max No of Lines = 9
Thus, Min bet 1p and Max bet is £9
• Game play starts with the reels spinning. At this stage the user is prevented from clicking any buttons inside the quick game, or exiting the game. Once the reels stop spinning, any amount won will be reflected in the ‘WON’ meter. Additionally the progressive window will show details of each separate win, and then the accumulated win
• If a player wins on a spin, then the qualifying symbols for the win will flash. If a player wins on more than one win combination (by playing multiple lines), then the winning combinations will flash in sequence, first for one winning line, then the next, etc..
• After the spin completes the game id will reflect the current games unique identifier. This can be noted if there are any support queries about he game.
Jungle Fever has an Autoplay feature, which allows players to leave the slot while the machine will automatically play for them. The player can configure Autoplay to:
1) Stop after a certain number of spins
2) Stop if the win is equal to or exceeds the specified amount
3) Stop if your real balance increases by the specified amount
4) Stop if your real balance decreases by the specified amount
1. During Autoplay, playing with multiple options selected, the condition that is satisfied first will take precedence over the others and remaining selected conditions will be ignored.
2. Autoplay can be stopped by clicking on the "Stop" button that appears on the Autoplay Configuration panel.
B- Game rules- Refer to Figure 2: “Jungle Fever” payout table to view the slot symbols discussed in this section.
• B.1 General Rules
Winning combinations are consecutive and left aligned. All wins are paid on selected paylines only, except the scatter Free Spin symbol that pays anywhere. The player is paid for the highest win on any given payline. Coinciding wins on different paylines are added.
• B.2 Wild Symbol
The Wild symbol substitutes for any symbol on a payline except for the scatter Free Spin symbol. All wins in which Wild symbols participates are doubled.
• B.3 Free Spin Feature
3x, 4x, or 5x Free Spin symbols trigger the Free Spin feature and awards 15 free spins. All wins are tripled during the feature. All bets and lines played are the same as the triggering spin. Getting 3 or more Free Spin symbols during the feature awards another 15 free spins, added to the total remaining spins. Therefore, there is no limit to the number of free spins. Free spins earned in Free Spins however, are not tripled.
• B.4 Purchasing / Non-purchasing players
The game can only be played with real money, not bonus bucks. If a player is not a purchasing player, then the game winnings will be added to the player’s bonus bucks account. If a player is purchasing, the money is added to the real account.
• B.8 Exiting Game
The player cannot exit the quick game or the bingo game while a quick game is incomplete. (E.g. a player clicks “Spin” but the client has not yet received the spin result from the server, or a player has free spins being played). In such cases the exit button and the tab system will be inactive.
• C-Payout table
The Jungle Fever slot game is based on the following payout table shown below.
• Payout Rules: All wins are calculated on a bet per payline, except for the scattered Free Spin symbol that is calculated against the total bet.
Figure 2: “Jungle Fever” payout table
• Impact of Disconnection
Disconnection during a base game, where no wins occured, will restore the game to its normal active state.
If it was a winning base game, the game is automatically completed, and the next time the player logs back in to game, the account balance is changed and reflects the result (previous balance + win amount from the game)and the game is restored to the normal active state.
Disconnection during free spins will return the game to the state it was before disconnection, i.e. all free spins will be restored to the state prior to disconnection.
Malfunction Voids All Pays and Play.
Return to player: 92.07%