Table of Contents
A- Game play
Introduction- Quick games are like normal stand alone games, except that they are played while playing bingo. Thus one could say they are a game in a game. While players wait for their bingo game to complete (which might take about 5 minutes) they can play other games inside the Bingo Game, and still view the progress of the current bingo game at the same time.
• Game play begins by the user placing his/her bet. This entails increasing/decreasing the price, coins, and lines to be played.
Total bet = (price selected) * (num coins) * (num lines)
• As the user increases/decreases the price, the progressive adjusts to display possible payouts for selected price. A change in price reflects a proportional change in the progressive payout.
• To start a game the user can either click “SPIN” or “MAX”. Spin will start the game with the current bet (price, coins, bet lines), whereas “MAX” will start the game with maximum possible coins and lines.
Note: “MAX” doesn’t change the price selected.
Note: If you play “MAX” you qualify for the progressive win (which requires max coins and lines)
• Min Coin Size = 2p and Max Coin Size =50p, Max No of Coins = 5 and Max No of Lines = 9
Thus, Min bet 2p and Max bet is £22.50
• Game play starts with the reels spinning. At this stage the user is prevented from clicking any buttons inside the quick game, or exiting the game. Once the reels stop spinning, any amount won will be reflected in the ‘WON’ meter. Additionally the progressive window will show details of each separate win, and then the accumulated win
• If a player wins on a spin, then the qualifying symbols for the win will flash. If a player wins on more than one win combination (by playing multiple lines), then the winning combinations will flash in sequence, first for one winning line, then the next, etc..
• After the spin completes the game id will reflect the current games unique identifier. This can be noted if there are any support queries about he game.
B- Game rules- Refer to Figure 1: “Blackbeard's Booty” payout table
Figure 1 below to view the slot symbols discussed in this section.
• B.1 General Rules
Winning combinations are consecutive and left aligned. The player is paid for the highest win on any given line.
• B.2. Scatter Symbol
The player wins a Scatter Pay award if he/she gets at least 3 Scatter symbols ANYWHERE on the screen. All wins will be multiplied by the total amount bet.
• B.3. Treasure Symbol
To qualify for the Progressive Jackpot, player has to bet MAX coins and MAX pay lines. The player wins the Progressive Jackpot if he gets 5 Treasure symbols on any active pay line. Wild symbols cannot substitute for Treasure symbol for purposes of the Progressive.
• B.4 Progressive
The player may only win the Progressive on an initial spin. It may not be hit during free spins.
• B.5 Wild Symbol
The Wild symbol substitutes for any symbol on a payline, except the Bonus symbol or Scatter symbol. If one or more Wild symbols are in a winning combination, the win is TRIPLED.
• B.6 Bonus Round
Bonus Round is triggered when the player gets the Bonus symbol on both reel 1 and reel 5. The Bonus Round gives 10 free spins with the number of pay lines during the free spins the same as the initiating spin. All wins during Bonus Round are doubled. In the event the player gets a Wild symbol anywhere during Bonus Round, the player gets 5 more free spins, added to the number of free spins remaining. Extra free spins may earn more extra spins, infinitely. The player is NOT eligible for the Progressive Jackpot during free spins. There is no Scatter pay during free spins.
• B.7 Purchasing / Non-purchasing players
The game can only be played with real money, not bonus bucks. If a player is not a purchasing player, then the game winnings will be added to the player’s bonus bucks account. If a player is purchasing, the money is added to the real account. A non-purchasing player does NOT qualify to win the progressive jackpot.
• B.8 Exiting Game
The player cannot exit the quick game or the bingo game while a quick game is incomplete. (E.g. a player clicks “Spin” but the client has not yet received the spin result from the server, or a player has free spins being played). In such cases the exit button and the tab system will be inactive.
The Progressive jackpot is funded at a rate of 0.30% of gaming wagering. The starting value of the Jackpot is $5,000. In the unlikely event that a progressive jackpot is won in consecutive spins by two different players, the jackpot amount displayed may not have had sufficient time to correctly reflect the initial win. In this case, the first player to hit the jackpot will get be awarded the progressive jackpot and the second player to hit the jackpot will be awarded the starting value as stated above.
• C-Payout table
Blackbeard’s Booty slot game is based on the following payout table shown below.
• Payout Rules: All wins are calculated on a bet per payline.
Figure 2: “Blackbeard's Booty” payout table
• Impact of Disconnection
Computer will complete the feature for the player. The next time he/she relogins, the Account Balance has changed (previous balance + win amount from the feature).
Where the player has won free games and then gets disconnected prior to all the free games being played, then the player's account will be credited with an amount determined as 'the total number of free games remaining (including the game in play, if applicable) x the total bet.
Malfunction Voids All Pays and Play.
Return to player: 92%