Your withdrawal will be refunded to the most recent deposit method used at the time of the withdrawal.
Where this is not possible, and the withdrawal method to be used is not the same as the most recent deposit method used, then we will require an alternative method of payment for the withdrawal e.g. NETeller or Click2Pay. For example, MasterCard prohibits refunds in certain instances.
Proof of identity and address will be required in a number of situations, including the occurrence of any of the following:
- Where a withdrawal of £1,500 or greater is made; or
- Where a withdrawal is not made to your most recent deposit method; or
- Where certain deposit/withdrawal levels have been reached.
Please send us:
- A copy of the front and back of the credit card(s) used at the site in the past 30 days; and
- A copy of a recent utility bill (gas, electric, water) showing your name and address; and
- A copy of your valid driver licence or passport.
These documents may be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or faxed to us at:
International fax number: +44 808 208 9871 (toll free); or
Local UK fax number: 0808 208 9871 (toll free).
We reserve the right to request such documentation prior to processing a withdrawal should circumstances dictate.
All withdrawals of £20 or greater may be withdrawn by clicking on the 'Withdraw'
button in the Cashier section of the application, and following the instructions
given. All other withdrawals must be requested by email to: email@example.com